If you’re a fan of chocolate, coffee, and cheesecake, you’ll enjoy this easy Mocha Oreo Cheesecake dessert. Fix it a day or two ahead and put it into the freezer. You’ll need 15 minutes out of the freezer before you want to serve. The ingredients are simple: Oreo cookies, butter, cream cheese, coffee, sweetened condensed milk, whipped cream and vanilla.
Putting this Mocha Oreo Cheesecake together is easier than assembling the ingredients. It’s all ready to go into the pan in ten minutes, guaranteed. This is a cool and simple dessert, and I recommend it for crisp spring or hot summer days. You can also serve it in the dead of winter.
My daughter adapted this recipe and shared it with me. We’ve both made the dessert and served it to guests. As you can see in the photos, her toddler could hardly wait to dig into the dessert once it was finished! I’m sure your kiddos will enjoy it, too.
The recipe for Mocha Oreo Cheesecake
Mocha Oreo Cheesecake Dessert
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Oreos
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 16 oz. cream cheese softened
- 12 oz. whipped cream or whipped topping
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons coffee instant or brewed
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 7 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- Combine crushed Oreos and butter.
- Reserve `/1 cup crumb mixture
- Press remaining crumbs into a 9 x 13 in pan
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add chocolate syrup, vanilla, coffee, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Combine until smooth.
- Add whipped cream and mix until smooth.
- Pour onto prepared crust.
- Top with remaining crumbs.
- Freeze until firm.
- Remove from freezer 15 min. before serving