This cheesy bean dip is great for an appetizer or a dish for a party. I like this recipe because I can put it together a day ahead and then just bake it before it’s time to serve. Plus, it’s delicious.
You will need Monterrey Jack, Cheddar, and Cream Cheese. You’ll need refried beans, sour cream, and taco seasoning. You can make your own seasoning and keep it on hand. You can find a recipe for that here. Serve this with tortilla chips or any other chips. I’ve served it with crackers as well.
Mix this together, bake it, and get ready to party!
Taste of Home cookbook. [Find more great recipes at www.tasteofhome.com].
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 oz. refried beans
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- Tortilla chips
- Combine cheeses
- Put 2 cups back for the topping
- Combine beans, sour cream, cream cheese, taco seasoning and the 2 cups of remaining cheeses
- Put into a greased 2 quart baking dish
- Top with reserved cheese
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 20-30 min or until bubbly around the edges
- Serve warm with tortilla chips