Most kids like these sweet potato fries. In the last four years, I’ve served these to over a dozen foster kids, and every single one of them begged for more. If you have an excess of sweet potatoes, this recipe is a quick fix and goes with practically any meal.
Peel those potatoes, then slice them into circles or wedges. Add olive oil and sea salt to a bag and marinate the potatoes for an hour or two.
If you don’t have time to marinate them, just put the potatoes on the tray and add the olive oil and sea salt. Then put them into the oven and bake them.
By the time you have the rest of your meal prep done, these potatoes will be done.
- 6-8 sweet potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon sea salt
- Peel potatoes
- Slice into rings or into wedges
- Put olive oil and sea salt into a zip lock gallon size bag
- Put sliced/wedged sweet potatoes into the bag
- Mix ingredients together in the bag
- Marinate for an hour, turning the bag every 15 minutes
- Bake at 450 for approximately 30 minutes
- Turn potatoes part way through baking